How to watch the IPL – IPL TV Channels and Streaming Platforms
Indian Premier League 2021 aka IPL 2021 kicked in April this year, but owing to the second wave of COVID-19, had to be temporarily halted. Now, it has been confirmed to restart later from September 2021 for the second half. It will take place in UAE, and will once again be available to watch on streaming. You will also be able to watch the tournament live on your television. You can do so online on your mobile phone or smart TV, aside from live TV. Here are some ways through which you can enjoy watching IPL 2021 live at your home by tuning into the following IPL TV Channels. The rights to IPL streaming in India are with Disney+ Hotstar, while globally, YuppTV has acquired the digital streaming rights for IPL, that will allow people from around the world to live stream the much-awaited event.
IPL TV Channel List 2021
As mentioned above, IPL 2021 is being broadcast live through Star India’s sports channels. Aside from Star Sports, the IPL matches are being televised in Indian languages as well. To check the channel number on your television provider, you can check our channel lists for Airtel DTH, Tata Sky DTH, and Dish TV. If you want to watch IPL 2021 in your language, you can tune into the following IPL TV channels:
- Star Sports Bangla will show all matches, and Star Jalsha Movies will show select matches in Bangla.
- Star Sport Marathi and Star Pravah channels are showing the IPL in Marathi.
- Star Sport Tamil and Star Vijay Tamil are showing the IPL in Tamil.
- Star Sports Kannada is showing matches in Kannada. Select matches will also be available on Star Suvarna and Suvarna Movies.
- Asianet Movies will show select matches in Malayalam.
- The IPL is also available in English and Hindi on various Star Sports channels.
4 Apps where you can watch IPL 2021 LIVE Streaming for Free on your mobile
- Disney + Hotstar (VIP Pack)
- Airtel (Ticket to Cricket)
- Reliance Jio Cricket Pack
- Reliance JioFiber Unlimited Plans